Skip to main content

His Majesty's Hostage - Extra 0

Extra 0:
April Fool’s Day


On the night of a certain day of the month

Xiao XuXu, whose desire was unsatisfied, was looking at an erotic picture when he suddenly heard someone quietly approaching on tiptoes outside the door. Xiao XuXu hurriedly hid the picture scroll and snarled at the person who had come, “Which bastard is at the door?”

Xiao LiLi pushed open the door and walked in, looking at him aggrieved, “Xiao XuXu, I can’t sleep! I came here to find you, and yet you actually called me a bastard! Booohoo~~~~~~~”

Xiao XuXu quickly went over and hugged his small waist, reaching his hands to stroke his back comfortingly, while saying, “I was wrong, Baby don’t cry!”

“Booohooo~~~~~~~”

“Baby, what do I have to do to make it up to you?”

“Booohooo, let me punish you!”

“Okay, Baby, you can punish me any way you want!”

“Really? Then I want to do something with you that feels good!”

Please read His Majesty's Hostage Extra 0 on Project Bezemwagen :-)

Xiao XuXu became happy when he heard that. “All right, then why don’t we talk about it in bed!”

“All right, let’s lie down!” Xiao LiLi said softly as he looked at him seductively with a blushing face.

Xiao XuXu quickly followed suit.

“Turn around when you lie down!”

“Eh? Turn around? How am I supposed to do that if I’m turned around?”

“Booohooo~~~~~”

“Ah, all right, all right, all right, I will turn around. Hey, Baby what are you doing?”

“I am tying you up!”

“What? Why do you want to tie me up?”

Please read His Majesty's Hostage Extra 0 on Project Bezemwagen :-)

“If I don’t tie you up, you will resist, and how would I be able to stop you then!” Xiao LiLi laughed mischievously as he was busy tying him up.

“Eh, Baby, didn’t you say that you wanted to do something that feels good?” Xiao XuXu asked nervously.

“Yes, that’s right, this will feel very good. Won’t it feel really good if I help you loosen your muscles?” Xiao LiLi threw off his shoes and jumped onto the bed, looking eagerly 1 at the body below.

“Baby, what are you going to do, ah――”

Please read His Majesty's Hostage Extra 0 on Project Bezemwagen :-)

“F•cking hell, people don’t even scream as much as you when they are being tortured!” Xiao LiLi stepped on his back and moved with vicious crushing movements.

“Ah―― It will break, it will break, it will break――”

“Heh heh, this feels good, right! Me stepping on you!”

“Ow, ow, owowow――"

After a long time, Xiao LiLi came out of the room in a good mood. “Heh heh, if you are horny in the middle of the night, that doesn’t mean you have to make such a loud noise and disturb laozi’s sleep!”

And suddenly remembering something, he shouted, “Ah, Happy April Fool’s Day!”

Xiao XuXu, who was foaming at the mouth, twitched helplessly.



Translator Notes
Eh, Happy April Fool’s Day! Is that what you say in English on this day?
I am sorry ˚‧º·(>﹏<)‧º·˚, but since the Author wrote an extra especially for this day, it was my duty as a translator to translate this as well (・∀ ・ ;)

The new chapter will be there soon!

Translation Notes
  • 摩拳擦掌 – Móquán cā zhǎng. - To rub one's fists and wipe one's palms. - Eager to get into action or start on a task.


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog