Skip to main content

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

Currently I am working on the translation of His Majesty's Hostage and The Elegant Dancing Years. Since I don’t speak a word of Chinese and English is not my native language, there are bound to be translation errors. If you find translation mistakes or have suggestions for a better translation, please don’t hesitate to let me know!


Something about me:

After years of reading Manga/Manhwa/Manhua and watching Anime, I have finally fallen into the pitfall called novels Danmei. My favorite genres right now are Ancient China/Historical, Xianxia or Wuxia. One of the novels I have started reading is His Majesty’s Hostage. However, this novel had not yet been fully translated and I really wanted to know how the story would end, so here I am, trying to translate it and share it with everyone. Unfortunately, I'm not a fast translator and I don't always have time to translate, since I'm doing this as a hobby. But I will try to do my best and I hope to release at least one chapter a week. So, please be patient with me! (´∀`;)

If you like what you read, please consider supporting me on Ko-Fi ( ◕▿◕✿ )



Contact Me:
Please let me know if you have any comments, feedback, questions or anything else about me or the website :-)

Your Name:
Your E-Mail*:
Your Message:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog